Clogger Zero Chainsaw Trousers - Orange
Clogger Chainsaw trousers
Designed for the climbing arborist who works in hot conditions, these trousers are cool and light but still tough with abrasion resistant sections.
The first generation of the Zero has been a game changer for the industry. The first lightweight, cool chainsaw trousers.
With Zero, you don’t sweat all day long when you are climbing.
It embraces your movements: you are able to stretch, climb and jump freely. Of course, Zero’s fit and style stays the same. You will look good in the trees... or in the ground!
Certified by Bureau Veritas NZ Ltd to AS/NZS4453.3:1997
- Lightweight design, just 1 kilo.
- Outer fabric, engineered to lower body temperature by dispersing body heat
- through breathability and the use of Nilit® Breeze yarn - Nilit® is proven to reduce body temperature
- 4-way stretch fabric for greater freedom of movement and flexibility with elasticized thread in the seat for extra give.
- Abrasion resistant fabric over the knee, the inside of the calf and ankle areas increasing the durability in these high wear areas.
- Elasticized waist for a snug fit and extra comfort
- Wide belt loops to fit up to 2 inch belt
- Stronger and more durable zippers with a better seal to reduce the risk of sawdust damage
- Special zipper pulls on the pockets to make accessing your pockets easy even when wearing gloves
- Two zipped hip pockets; two zipped thigh pockets individually sewn to be able to remove saw dust with additional pocket on the left thigh, all accessible while wearing a harness
- High-visibility panels front and rear
- Tough, large always open mesh vents at rear of both legs for cooling
- Lace hooks to prevent the pants from riding up
- Slim fit with a just the right amount of fabric for easily movement
Australia and New Zealand: Certified by Bureau Veritas NZ Ltd to AS/NZS4453.3:1997
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh