Our brushcutters are developed for cutting grass, weeds, small bushes and brushwood. They are available in a variety of sizes, depending on the job. A wide range of accessories allows you to use the same machine for trimming grass as well as clearing brushwood, bushes and small trees. They have a long shaft to increase their reach.
Things to keep in mind when buying a brushcutter:
- For maximum efficiency, it should have high power, high torque and rapid acceleration.
- The machine should have an ergonomic harness. It spreads the load, improving comfort and efficiency.
- The handlebar should be angled relative to the shaft, to prevent an uneven load being placed on the user’s back.
- A folding handlebar facilitates transport and storage.
- The engine should have some form of emission control, for the benefit of the user’s working environment as well as the environment as a whole.
- The wider the selection of accessories and cutting attachments, the greater the range of applications.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh