The zero-turn mower design with its high capacity and swift maneuverability originates from typical commercial park and garden use. Our zero-turn mowers for landowners are engineered alongside our commercial models. This means they can handle heavy-duty mowing tasks on large areas efficiently, quickly and easily.
Things to keep in mind when buying a Husqvarna zero-turn mower:
- The machine should be durable, with a stable frame and a powerful, reliable engine. All components should be designed to withstand demanding operation.
- A comfortable driver’s environment and efficient vibration dampening make for better comfort and less fatigue.
- All controls should be easy to reach.
- Large, wide rear wheels put less pressure on the lawn surface, which means they flatten the grass less, and improve accessibility. A low center of gravity gives traction and stability, an advantage if the ground is uneven.
- An efficient cooling system is important, if the machine is going to operate at an optimal temperature for long periods – especially on hot days.