Tachyon Climbing Line 11.5mm (per metre)
The Tachyon consists of a cover made of polyester which significantly improves friction hitch performance without “bagginess”. It has a firm yet flexible construction and has a core that consists of a polyamide inner core, it keeps the diameter consistent even in the loaded state. It works perfectly in combination with standard hardware designed for use with 11 mm ropes. The Tachyon from TEUFELBERGER is one of the most successful climbing ropes among the 24-strand ropes.
- Green color
- Orange color
- Low stretch at low loads for less bounce while climbing
- High stretch at high loads thus minimizing the shock effect in the event of a fall
- Consistent diameter while climbing thus ensuring an improved grip
- Great ease of splicing
- Weight: 5.8 lbs/100'
- Plait number: 24
- Diameter: 7/16" (11.5mm)
- Tensile Strength: 6,800lbs (3,090kg)
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh