Sterling TriTech Positioning Lanyard
Sterling TriTech Positioning Lanyard. Designed to function as a true work positioning system, the STERLING TRITECH POSITIONING LANYARD is used in arbor and industrial work applications. These innovative lanyards or "fliplines" are ideal as work positioning lanyards for use in many arbor situations. This product offers secure attachment and movement, with excellent abrasion resistance, while being absolutely non-conductive. The lanyard features a unique nested construction of a Technora cover over a Dyneema jacket, wrapped around a nylon core. Combining the abrasion-resistant sheath over a high-strength inner jacket and pliable core, the TriTech Positioning Lanyard is guaranteed to be strong and durable, yet still supple enough to move and position easily.
- Features Sterling's most durable Technora sheath over the unique Dyneema jacket covering a nylon core, offering amazing abrasion resistance and nonconductive properties
- Multiple work and connection options offer a wide range of functions and allows for two-in-one positioning
- One handed operation of tending slack, "M" system configuration, or use as a single leg up off a bridge
- Two sizes: available in lengths of 4.65m and 3.65m
- Eye to Eye sewn termination