Silky Hayauchi Telescoping 6.3m Pole Saw
Silky Hayauchi Telescoping 6.3m Pole Saw. A bestselling high-quality aluminum telescoping pole saw, this is dubbed "The pole saw of choice for professionals". At an extension range of 2,440 to 6,300 mm long, and a max reach of 25 feet, the Silky Hayauchi Telescoping 6.3m Pole Saw is the finest telescoping pole saw available on the market today. The 390 mm (15-2/5-inch) curved blade utilises proprietary Silky 4-RETSUME (Four Rows of Teeth) Technology and are set in a distinct way that there appears to be 4 rows of them, supported by thick ovoid poles. This oval shape provides precise control over the direction of its blade, and this state-of-the-art shape minimises chances of bending to a minimum. This is a comfortable tool to use, with its pole-end shock absorber and comfortable rubberised over grip that guarantees good hold, and control. Adjust the Hayauchi blade to any of the two different provided angle options (cutting higher or lower) with the featured upper and lower sickles. The upper sickle is for cutting vines and prevents the blade from slipping off the limb; the lower sickle is for undercutting bark and does a great job at cutting cleanly without damaging the tree . Works overtime for the toughest of pruning jobs.
*Please keep in mind that for your Hayauchi saw to work properly, its two locking systems have been incorporated to provide structural rigidity of the extended poles:
- Locking pins/buttons - the primary pole locking mechanism; and
- Friction clamps - the secondary pole locking mechanism. The two locking systems are designed to work together in that all effort from the handle is transferred efficiently to the Hayauchi blade up to 21 feet away.
Despite this, safety considerations require that when using the Hayauchi, you must wear a hard hat and eye protection while you transport the tool and while you work. Black rigid plastic blade cover is included. Made in Japan.
- The finest telescoping pole saw available on the market today, top-seller
- Ideal for pruning large branches at higher positions without ever climbing a ladder
- 15-2/5-inch curved blade utilizes proprietary Silky 4-RETSUME (Four Rows of Teeth) Technology
- Blade can be adjusted to two different angles for lower or higher cutting and features an upper and lower sickle
- Spring-loaded locking buttons allow multiple length adjustments and safety friction clamps hold the extensions firmly in place
- Dual locking system allows 100% of the effort at the handle to be effectively transferred to the blade up to 21 feet away
- Base pole equipped with pole-end shock absorber and award-winning, superior grip GOM rubber over grip
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh