ReeCoil Full-Reach Pink Chainsaw Lanyard (Limited Edition)
The REECOIL Full-Reach chainsaw lanyard has been designed to give you full mobility while climbing and cutting. This is a Limited Edition color of the popular ReeCoil Full-Reach Chainsaw Lanyard - Supporting October Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Proceedings from the purchase of this product will be donated to the National Breast Cancer Foundation (Australia).
When extended the Full Reach lanyard stretches further than other tool lanyards but still recoils as short, if not shorter than others. This is because of our coil tool lanyard design, which means your movement isn't restricted while making cuts and handling your chainsaw.
It has also been designed to give you two ways of attaching to your chainsaw.
Attach to the rear DRing on the back of your chainsaw with a girth hitch and use the extra sewn loop to bring the hang carabiner as close to your chainsaw as possible. This makes your saw sit high on the back of your harness.
You can also attach to the top handle using the built-in second loop, making it very easy to hang your chainsaw up one-handed onto your Petzl Caritool, Rock Exotica Transporter or similar tool hook.
Designed to work with the Stihl MS200T, MS201T, MS192T, Husqvarna T540XP and other climbing chainsaws.
- You will get full reach with both arms
- Chainsaw hangs higher on your climbing harness
- Two ways of hanging & handling your chainsaw
- Designed by climbers, for climbers!
- Stretches further than any other bungee lanyards. Extended length > 1.5m
- Recoils back to a compact size of 55cm.
- Designed for use with top handle climbing chainsaws.
Developed as a hard-wearing, high strength tool lanyard for climbing chainsaws.
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh