Petzl Karabiner OK Triact Lock
Petzl Karabiner OK Triact Lock. This lightweight OK carabiner is made of aluminum, with a Triact keylock design system that facilitates efficient and easy frequent handling and manipulation. The symmetrical oval shape of the PETZL KARABINER OK TRIACT LOCK allows for optimal loading of devices with a wide section, such as pulleys, rope clamps and mobile fall arresters.
- TRIACT lock system: equipped with an automatic locking system designed for frequent manipulation— triple-action opening is done by raising and turning the sleeve then pressing on the gate
- Fluid interior design limits the risk of having a catch point and facilitates rotation of the carabiner
- Keylock system prevents involuntary snagging of the carabiner
- H profile reduces weight and ensures an improved strength-to-weight ratio while helping to protect the markings from abrasion
- Lightweight Aluminum material reduces the weight of equipment the worker at height needs to carry.
- May be used with a CAPTIV positioning bar to favor loading of the carabiner along the major axis, to keep it integrated with the device, and to limit the risk of it flipping.