Peltor Polyamide Mesh Visor
Polyamide Mesh Visor. Made of black matte polyamide, the Polyamide Mesh Visor is conductive and extremely lightweight—both features are important when choosing tools for working in specific environments, such as when dealing with electric power cables. When work calls for reliable head and face protection products, this mesh visor is guaranteed to meet regulated performance and safety requirements, and has a unique linkage system for both working and standby positions. The V4B Visor system is designed for use with or without Peltor earmuffs and includes the visor, helmet frame, and linkage kit (attaches to P3E 30mm or a P3G 24mm slotted adaptor). If you're looking for the perfect combination of visibility, safety, and protection, the MultiVisor faceshield system is the answer. Please note that protective eyewear should be worn under faceshields at all times. Protective eyewear sold separately.
- Matte black and nylon mesh visor for good ventilation and face protection
- Specially designed peak protects eyes from glare and reflection
- Very lightweight and non conductive
- System can be used with a variety of hard hats or with Peltor™ earmuffs
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh