Tachyon with Slaice Spliced
Tachyon Slaice Spliced.
The Tachyon consists of a cover made of polyester which significantly improves friction hitch performance without “bagginess”. It has a firm yet flexible construction and has a core that consists of a polyamide inner core, it keeps the diameter consistent even in the loaded state. It works perfectly in combination with standard hardware designed for use with 11 mm ropes. The Tachyon from Teufelberger is one of the most successful climbing ropes among the 24-strand ropes. One of the latest assets in Teufelberger‘s product portfolio is its patented [slaice] rope termination. This unique combination of splicing and stitching is available for the Tachyon, Braided Safety Blue, Arbor Elite, and Fly climbing ropes. [slaice] offers its users several significant advantages over conventional splices or stitchings.
- Low stretch at low loads for less bounce while climbing
- High stretch at high loads thus minimizing the shock effect in the event of a fall
- Consistent diameter while climbing thus ensuring an improved grip
- Great ease of splicing
- Diameter: 7/6" (11.5mm)
- Tensile Strength: 6,800lbs (3,090kg)
- Available Lengths: 36m, 45m, 60m other lengths available on request
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh