Kask Zenith Helmet
The Kask Zenith helmet features a non-vented ABS external shell that gives protection from electrical hazards to 1500V AC/1000V DC. The Kask Zenith provides industry-leading features for ultimate comfort, fit and functionality, along wth certification to Australian Standards AS/NZS 1801:1997.
The Zenith's wide range of accessories for many applications, plus its high level of protection and adjustability makes it suitable for building and construction, industrial applications, production areas, arbor, forestry and agriculture.
- External clips are compatible with all headlamps with elastic head bands
- Comfortable eco-leather chinstrap which is softer against skin, non-allergenic and washable
- Chin strap loop enables helmet to be clipped to a harness
- ABS external shell and HD Polystyrene Internal shell protects your head against significant top and sideways impact
- Internal shell and padding is designed to promote airflow and insulates your head from overhead heat sources
- Inner padding is made from high-tech 3D fabric that wicks moisture away from the head, and treated with an antibacterial treatment which effectively prevents bacterial growth
- Kask's improved Up & Down 2.0 adjustment system and 4-point chin strap combine to make the Zenith infinitely adjustable for helmet height, width and tilt on the head
- Integrated slot for earmuffs with bayonet attachments
- Accessories easily and quickly attach via Kask's Easy Click System
- Wide range of accessories available, including replaceable padded liners and lamp clips