Kask HP PLUS Helmet
The KASK HP Plus is a high-tech helmet designed for professional rescue and working-at-height applications.
- Emergency rescue
- Rope access technicians
- Specialists working at height
A lightweight, compact and feature-rich helmet, the new HP Plus AS is certified to AS/NZS1801 Occupational Protective Helmets and available standard in white, yellow and red.
- Lightweight – 500 g excluding visor and ear defenders
- Multi-direction adjustments for best fit, user comfort and safety
- 10 air intake valves are protected with aluminium anti-intrusion grilles
- Has membranes to deflect debris, water and chemicals from entering the helmet
- Polygiene technology inhibits bacteria growth
- Stowable internal head harness/adjuster allows multiple helmet stacking without damage
- External lamp clip system is compatible with all current style headlamp elastic bands
- Optional accessories include full face visors, half visors and bayonet style ear defenders
- Internal channels for best ventilation, keeping the head cool
- Moisture wicking, removable, washable internal padding