Husqvarna Forest Helmet
Tax included.579 24 40-01
Husqvarna Safety Helmet. The Husqvarna Forest Helmet is packed with features making it a favorite of tree and forest workers who seek comfort and ergonomics in daily work. It has a towelling sweat pad for comfort and low pressure against the head and has a 6-point textile harness. The ergonomically designed hearing protection is very comfortable even during long hours of use.
- Lightweight and durable
- Protective helmet system includes: helmet with visor, hearing protectors, sun peak and neck guard
- Helmet is in high-visibility orange color with UV protection hard hat
- Low pressure earmuffs can be adjusted vertically and sideways to ensure good noise exclusion up to 25 db (A) NRR hearing protection
- Nylon/metal mesh visor delivers reduced debris and can be easily raised or lowered for good visibility, good water run-off
- Noise Reduction Rating: 25 dB
- Certification: AS/NZ 1801: 1997 - Type 2
*Replacement accessories are available, including the harness and terry towelling sweatband. Has all the impact and shock testing of the normal Type 1 helmet, but strengthened for high temperature environment.
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh