Husqvarna K770 Power Cutter
The Husqvarna K770 is a powerful all-round power cutter with features that make it one of the best power cutters on the market. Equipped with semi-automatic SmartTension™ system allows for optimal power transmission, minimum wear and maximum belt life. The light weight, outstanding power-to-weight ratio, the reliable start and exceptionally low vibrations mean less strain and maximized productivity. Suitable for road work and easy to cut in a straight or curved track or close to sidewalk when used with KV7 trolley (sold separately).
- Easy and optimal belt tensioning: the semi-automatic SmartTension minimises the risk of under- and over tensioning
- Light and powerful: a light, compact and powerful machine with superior power-to-weight ratio
- Heavy-duty cutting arm: the new-designed cast magnesium crankcase has a three-bolt joint to attach the cutting head, enabling higher torsional rigidity than the previous two-bolt solution.
- Long service intervals: a strong Poly-V belt combined with our maintenance-free DuraStarter™ and efficient filter-system Active Air Filtration™ ensure long service intervals.
- Cutting depth, max: 125mm
- Blade diameter, max: 350mm
- Output power: 3.7kW
- Arbor diameter: 20/25, 4 mm
- Blade thickness, max: 5 mm
- Peripheral speed, max: 90m/s
- Product size length: 605 mm
- Product size width: 225 mm
- Product size height: 415 mm
- Weight: 10.1 kg
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh