Husqvarna 550XP Mark II Auto Tune Chainsaw
Husqvarna 550XP Mark II Auto Tune Chainsaw. The 550 XP has a new ground breaking design and is equipped with new features for efficient hassle free operation. Developed with skilled land owners and tree care professionals in mind, its new X-Torq engine technology provides more power and consumes up to 20% less fuel and 75% less exhaust emissions.
Powerful, durable and easy to manoeuvre, 50cc chainsaw with excellent performance and cutting capacity. Suitable for felling, limbing and bucking small and mid-sized trees as well as for challenging tree care. The slimmed-down design and host of innovative features make for efficient, reliable and comfortable operation.
Excellent cooling capacity for a longer engine life
Our new cooling system is optimised in every detail to give you a reliable chainsaw for any situation.
Felling sight to last a lifetime
Perfect sight is critical when felling – so we made one that will outlast the chainsaw itself.
Retained bar nuts
The retaining function prevents losing the bar nuts.
Two mass principle
Effectively minimising vibrations by isolating the engine from the handles reducing operator fatigue.
- Slimmed-down design
- Air Injection
- Flip up tank caps
- Quick-release air filter
- Magnesium crankcase
- Retained starter screws
- Snap-lock cylinder cover
- Visible fuel level
- Three-piece crankshaft
- Quick chain adjustments
- Adjustable oil pump
- X-Torq- Delivers lower fuel consumption and reduced exhaust emission levels
- AutoTune- AutoTune gives optimal engine performance throughout automatic engine setting No time spent on carburetor adjustments. It compensates for different fuels, altitude, humidity, temperature and clogged air filter
- Air Injection- Centrifugal air cleaning system removes larger dust and debris particles before reaching the air filter
- Flip-up tank cap- The flip-up tank cap is easy to open and close when refueling
- Bar: 16" Chain: .325
- Weight: 4.9kg
- Power: 2.8kW
- Cylinder Displacement: 50.1cc
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh