Husqvarna 545RXT-AT Brushcutter
Note: This is a Bulky Item. Delivery charges apply. Please call us at 1300 027 267 for availability and shipping costs to your address. Otherwise, please select the "FREE Pick up" option if you can arrange to pick up from our store.
Husqvarna 545RXT-AT Brushcutter - This is a brushcutter for professional users cutting or trimming long stretches of heavy grass or other vegetation. Its combination of power, performance and comfort means high productivity and low user strain. Simplified starting procedure: just purge, push the start button and pull the cord. Powerful engine with X-Torq® technology offers high fuel efficiency and reduced exhaust emission levels, while AutoTune™ automatic engine adjustment ensures peak performance regardless of fuel quality, climate or altitude. Balance XT harness, adjustable handles and efficient vibration dampening help maximise productivity and comfort even for the longest, toughest jobs.
- Simpler starting - Easy as 1, 2, 3: 1. Push purge bulb 2. Push the start button 3. Pull the cord… and go!
- AutoTune - Always optimized engine performance - no need for carb adjustment due to variations in fuel quality, climate or altitude.
- Balance XT - Ergonomic harness with broad back support, shoulder straps and hip belt that distributes the load over a larger area. Adjustable back plate for perfect fit.
- Optimised shaft & gear -Optimised shaft length and 35 degrees bevel gear facilitates operation and allows the cutting equipment working parallel to the ground.
- Adjustable handle bar - Adjustable and ergonomically designed handlebar for best comfort.
- X-Torq® engine - The X-Torq® engine design reduces harmful exhaust emissions by up to 75% and increases fuel efficiency by up to 20%.
- Power output: 2.2 kW
- Cylinder displacement: 45.7 cm³
- Maximum rpm output shaft: 8,800 rpm
- Maximum power speed: 9,000 rpm
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh