Husqvarna 395XP Chainsaw
Husqvarna 395XP Chainsaw. The 395 XP was built for professional foresters and loggers. It is easy to operate and has great balance even when using long guide bars, the rugged handle design provides excellent grip and handling making this large saw easy to operate. Developed for the toughest forestry jobs.
The 395XP Chainsaw comes with a 24" bar, 93.6cc engine and a 3/8" chain. Developed to meet the toughest forestry jobs, but also to be easy to start, handle and service.Well balanced power for working in highly demanding conditions. Combining high power and low weight with rapid acceleration and high engine speed.
- Air injection- Centrifugal air cleaning system removes larger dust and debris particles before reaching the air filter
- Adjustable oil pump- Allows you to control oil flow depending on application and weather conditions
- Quick-release air filter- Facilitates cleaning and replacement of the air filter
- Magnesium crankcase- Sturdily built crankcase withstands high rpms and tough professional use, ensuring a long service life
- Bar: 24"
- Chain: 3/8 (.058)
- Cylinder Displacement: 93.6 cc
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh