Husqvarna 129R Grass Trimmer
Note: This is a Bulky Item. Delivery charges apply. Please call us at 1300 027 267 for availability and shipping costs to your address. Otherwise, please select the "FREE Pick up" option if you can arrange to pick up from our store.
Husqvarna 129R Grass Trimmer - Professionals turn to Husqvarna for powerful engines that make tough jobs easy. With the versatile Husqvarna Brushcutter 129R, that power is available to consumers as well. Brushcutter 129R features a powerful 27cc engine and professional quality – combined with a focus on ease of use. It is easy to start thanks to Smart Start®, intuitive controls and the automatic stop return switch – a feature that automatically resets to the ON position for trouble-free starting. 129R comes with combination guard, trimmer head, grass blade and a bullhorn handle for comfortable trimming.
- Extended reach - Straight shaft for extended reach.
- See-through fuel tank - See-through fuel tank for viewing fuel level.
- Standard double harness - Standard harness for lighter brushcutters.
- Easy starting - Air purge for very easy starting.
- Tap 'N Go™ - Heavy duty twin line cutting system with Tap 'N Go™ for quick line feed.
- Smart Start®- The engine and starter have been designed so the machine starts quickly with minimum effort. Resistance in the starter cord is reduced by up to 40%.
- Intuitive controls - The choke and purge are easy to reach and understand.
- High torque bevel gear - Bevel gear designed with high torque and the cutting equipment parallell to the ground for best cutting performance.
- Optimum comfort - Soft handles for optimum comfort. The handle makes it easy to turn and use at different angles.
- Power output: 0.85 kW
- Cylinder displacement: 27.6 cm³
- Maximum rpm output shaft: 7,200 rpm
- Maximum power speed: 8,000 rpm
- Idling speed: 2,800 rpm
- Clutch engagement speed (±120): 4,200 rpm
- Torque, max.: 1.1 Nm
- Torque, max. at rpm: 6,000 rpm
- Fuel consumption: 495 g/kWh
- Fuel tank volume: 0.34 l
- Spark plug: NGK CMR6A
- Electrode gap: 0.5 mm
We Also Recommend
Husqvarna 545RXT-AT Brushcutter
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh