Hansa C7 Chipper
Hansa C7 Chipper. Perfect for the home gardener or acreage owner, the Hansa C7 Chipper is a garden chipper, mulcher and shredded, in use across Australia - this machine quickly shreds prunings, dropped branches, palm fronds, leaves, bark, paper, cardboard, hay, dried manure and kitchen waste, tidying up and creating compost and mulch for gardens, acreages, and small farms. Extremely capable with 2 cutting knives, the Hansa C7 Chipper digests plant material efficiently. This machine shreds both green and dry bulky branches, hedge material, the usual garden prunings, large vines and flower stalks. This model grants full access to the inside of the machine with the pivot mechanism that opens the outlet chute. This makes for simple blade changes, with the newly-changed blades themselves lasting for up to 30 hours depending on the type of material to shred, and needing much less effort for sharpening. The Hansa C7 Chipper's cantilever rotor design makes shredding stringy material like cabbage tree leaves and flax uncomplicated, removing the risk of wrapping around a shaft. Stop employing shredders that don't make efficient work of your trimmings and prunings. If your property is full of trees, shrubs and flowers, or if you have a vegetable garden, don't rely on slow, lightly built machines that block up easily or cannot keep up with the amount of plant materials that need to be processed into mulch or compost. These often have small inlets that require you to even pre-cut everything before you can even get it into the feeder. Compared to the average small shredders available on the market today, the Hansa C7 Chipper is powerful, extremely easy to use and operate, and its design makes work easier and faster. The Hansa range of shredders have no plastic parts as they do not last. The housing, inlet and outlet chutes are all crafted from solid steel.
- One in-feed chute with large opening at a convenient operating height
- Fast chipping action
- Quality engine - Honda 4 stroke GX160
- Easy starting with soft start technology and twin belt drive
- Self-feeding action, capacity of 70mm branches
- High discharge into trailer, wheelbarrow or stockpile
- Solid housing construction of 5mm steel plate
- Easy access to knives and clearing of housing – a few turns of the wingnut and everything is accessible within seconds
- Will handle flax, cabbage tree leaves and palm fronds without wrapping around the rotor shaft
- Quality hyperloc powder-coated finish (media blasted surface for excellent adhesion)
- 12 month warranty
- Want to watch the Hansa C13 Chipper in action? See it here.