Hansa C4 Chipper
Note: This is a Bulky Item. Delivery charges apply. Please call us at 1300 027 267 for availability and shipping costs to your address. Otherwise, please select the "FREE Pick up" option if you can arrange to pick up from our store.
Hansa C4 Chipper. The Hansa C4 Chipper easily mulches prunings, dropped branches, palm fronds, leaves, bark, paper, cardboard, hay, dried manure, and kitchen waste. Stop employing shredders that don't make efficient work of your trimmings and prunings. If your property is full of trees, shrubs and flowers, or if you have a vegetable garden, don't rely on slow, lightly built machines that block up easily or cannot keep up with the amount of plant materials that need to be processed into mulch or compost. These often have small inlets that require you to even pre-cut everything before you can even get it into the feeder. Compared to the average small shredders available on the market today, the Hansa C4 Chipper is powerful, extremely easy to use and operate, and its design makes work easier and faster. The Hansa range of shredders have no plastic parts as they do not last. The housing, inlet and outlet chutes are all crafted from solid steel.
- One in-feed chute with large opening at a convenient operating height
- Fast chipping action
- Quality engine - Honda 4 stroke GX160
- Easy starting with soft start technology and twin belt drive
- Discharge out the side directly back onto your garden or stockpile
- Solid housing construction of 3mm steel plate
- Easy access to cutting blade - remove four bolts and everything is accessible
- Will handle flax, cabbage tree leaves and palm fronds without wrapping around the rotor shaft
- Quality hyperloc powder-coated finish (media blasted surface for excellent adhesion)
- 12 month warranty
- Want to watch the Hansa C4 Chipper in action? See it here.
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh