Hansa C13 Chipper
Hansa C13 Chipper. Using Hansa soft start technology, along with it’s efficient self-feeding action the C13 removes all the hard work. With a chipping capacity of 90 mm in diameter and optional extras such as a drawbar, swivel outlet chute or electric start make this a highly versatile machine
The C13 is powered by the powerful 13HP Honda GX390 engine. An industrial grade easy starting engine. Together with Honda we have undertaken a detailed engine match testing program to ensure the capabilities of the the C13 are perfectly balanced with the power output of the Honda GX390. This ensures longevity of the high performance of both the chipper and engine.
The C13 delivers extraordinary self-feeding performance. The 36 kg cutting disc rotates at 2000 RPM creating a self perpetuating inertia. The draft created by the winged cutting disc pulls foliage into the machine fast and effectively through the 170 x 220 mm infeed opening. The outlet chute height allows the user to load chip onto a trailer, Ute or stockpile.
Engineered and manufactured in New Zealand using the highest quality components to last a lifetime. The Soft Start Technology engages the belts between the engine and cutting disc for smooth running and protects your engine against shock loading.
Made of steel and finished with a durable powdercoated finish with zinc shield rust protection delivers longevity.
Easy access for routine servicing and maintenance by removing two bolts on the housing. The two A8 modified steel knives have an impressive lifespan and can be sharpened up to 10 times. Access to the belts is easy by simply removing the belt guard.
- One in-feed chute with large opening at a convenient operating height
- Fast chipping action
- Quality engine - Honda 4 stroke GX160
- Easy starting with soft start technology and twin belt drive
- Self-feeding action, capacity of 80 – 90mm
- Discharge out the side directly back onto your garden or stockpile
- Solid housing construction of 5mm steel plate
- Easy access to cutting blade - remove four bolts and everything is accessible
- Will handle flax, cabbage tree leaves and palm fronds without wrapping around the rotor shaft
- Quality hyperloc powder-coated finish (media blasted surface for excellent adhesion)
- 12 month warranty
- Max Capacity 90mm
- Engine Type Honda GX390
- Max Power 13HP/9.5kw
- Fuel Type Petrol
- Fuel Tank Size 6L
- Start Type Recoil
- Inlet Chute Size 170 x 220 mm
- Knife Quantity 2
- Knife Size 200 x 58 x 10 mm
- Knife Material A8 Modified Tool Steel
- Cutting Disk Dims. 560 x 12mm
- Cutting Disk Weight 36kg
- Cutting Disk Speed 2000RPM
- Belt Drive Twin
- Self-feeding Yes
- Wheels 400mm pneumatic
- Dimensions (l x w x h) 1250 x 1145 x 1490 mm
- Weight (depends on options) 183 - 208 kg
- Outlet Chute Height 1085 mm
- Outlet Chute Type 270◦ Swivel
Approx. Capacity: 80-90mm branches Standard Model with 13HP (max) Honda engine Weight: 185kg Standard Model with 13HP (max) Honda engine Height: 1400mm Standard Model with 13HP (max) Honda engine Width: 1000mm Standard Model with 13HP (max) Honda engine Length: 1100mm Trailer Model with 13HP (max) Honda engine Weight: 265kg Trailer Model with 13HP (max) Honda engine Height: 1550 Trailer Model with 13HP (max) Honda engine Width: 1200mm Trailer Model with 13HP (max) Honda engine Length: 2700mm PTO Model Weight: 177kg PTO Model Height: 1500mm PTO Model Width: 900mm PTO Model Length: 1100mm Petrol Engine: HondaGX160 Warranty: Engine 3 years, Chipper 1 year Hansa Chippers are Australian made chippers designed to fill the gap between smaller domestic garden shredders and the large commercial chippers.
This is a Bulky Item. Delivery charges apply. Please ring shop for availability and shipping costs to your address.
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh