Felco Pro Electrical Cable Cutters 5/8"
Felco Pro Electrical Cable Cutters 5/8". Derived from the C16, this cutter is distinct for its special blades designed for cutting unarmoured electronic cables with and without steel cores, up to 20 mm (0.8 inches) in diameter. Enjoy the optimum cutting yield thanks to the shape of the handles and special steel blades. The tool features hardened steel blades and a center bolt and unbreakable forged aluminium alloy handles with plastic covering for good grip.
- Swiss made Felco Cable Cutters are recognized around the world for their precision manufacture and cutting capabilities
- Light weight forged aluminum handles give unprecedented strength
- Plastic coated handles afford a firm comfortable grip
- The triangular cutting action delivers a progressive cut for wires and cables and the blades squeeze and restrict the cable instead squashing it
- Cutting blades may be replaced by ordering part No. C16/5
We Also Recommend
ISC Small Eiger Pulley – Aluminium Double Single End With Becket (RP030A)
Regular price $8500 $85.00
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh