The Davis Starlifter - CS031006
The Davis Starlifter
This dual-purpose tool is designed to lift logs off the ground to a more steady position to be cut, preventing saw damage. It enables users to elevate a log for cutting in one smooth action while remaining upright no bending or lifting. It also lifts T-posts vertically out of the ground. This tool eliminates back strain from heavy lifting and makes previously difficult work into a one man job. It can lift logs as heavy as 1,500 kg and can lift horizontal logs from 60 mm to 600 mm in diameter to a ground clearance of 1 foot (30 cm) at the sawing point.
*IMPORTANT NOTE: the Davis Starlifter is exempt from free freight. This is a Bulky Item. Delivery charges will apply.
- Lightweight multi purpose tool
- Minimises OH&S issues that can arise when working with logs and steel posts
- Alleviates damage to star pickets allowing re-use
- Manufactured from high quality materials and made to last
- Superior build strength
- Exceptional lifting capacity
- No interchangeable parts
- Structural guarantee
- Offers a cost effective alternative to more expensive hydraulic units offering the same lifting capacity
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh