CEclimb Kit 45m
The Teufelberger CEclimb Kit 45m is the world's first completely certified climbing system (ascent & work positioning system). It consists of a 1/2" 16 strand climbing rope and the friction hitch system. CEclimb incorporates the well-known T-Vee Safety Blue ® 16 strand arborist ropes made by New England Ropes with the new TEUFELBERGER [slaice]® rope end. For the CEclimb, the durable Ocean Polyester is used as a hitch cord and combined with the oval carabiner and the Hitch Climber pulley from DMM to make up the proven Hitch Climber system. The individual elements of the CEclimb system are also available as replacement parts. This way, you can retrofit brand-new individual components for the CEclimb system whenever necessary. Systems includes:
- 45m T-Vee 16 strand Safety Blue ® climbing line with Slaice ® one end.
- 2 x 'Ultra O' DMM karabiners
- 1 x Hitch Climber pulley
- 1 x OP E2E hitch cord
- CEclimb 11.1/35 = Tachyon 11.1 mm / 35m (also available in 45m and 60m)
- CEclimb 12.7/35 = Braided Safety Blue 12.7 mm / 35 m (also available in 45 and 60 m)
- Hitch cord = Ocean Polyester e2e
- Hitch effectiveness has been tested according to EN 567 and EN 12841.
- In the CEclimb system, the individual original parts can be exchanged, as all of them have been certified separately. The CEclimb system has been tested to provide a minimum static breaking strength of 2,300 daN and a minimum dynamic loading capacity equal to the force generated when arresting a 2.5 m fall by a 100 kg test mass.
- The individual elements for the CEclimb system are available as spare parts. Therefore, climbers always have access to brand-new individual components for the CEclimb system.
Specifications: Lengths: 35 m, 45 m, 60 m
Standard: EU Directive 89/686/EEC