ART Snakeanchor. A multifunctional device that can be used as a lanyard or for anchoring with TunnelRing. It is 16mm large and made with parallel sewn 8 mm polyester double braid rope as well as segment stitching, , which allow a gradual length adjustment (2.7 inch intervals) and can be used as shock absorber when a force of 5 kN or higher is applied
- Utility model
- Mobile anchor and connecting device with stepwise adjustable length
- TunnelRings are made of aluminium machined in the solid
- To be used as anchor above or below load
- Length adjustable (in about 7 cm intervals with the 2.5 m version and about 9 cm intervals with the 5 m version)
- Securing the position in choking mode with non-locking karabiners
- Can be used as an adjustable friction saver with karabiners or pulleys
- Great abrasion resistance with wide contact surface thanks to parallel sewn 8 mm double strand polyester rope
- High loading capacity and protection of the spliced eye owed to the ART TubeRing principle
- Enhanced safety and tensile load based on load evenly distributed to the whole of the TubeRing
- Static load capacity of segment seams up to 4 kN (working load) and segment seams’ shock absorbing qualities from 5 kN
Tested with: 22 kN/3 min.
Breaking load: ca. 22,5 kN
Weight: 250 cm: ca. 350 g, 500 cm: ca. 660 g
Service life: 5 years The ART SnakeAnchor is available in two sizes: 5m | 2.5m Made in Germany.