Petzl Spirit Gate Carabiner CLIP M53 S & SCREW-LOCK M53A SL
- Should be used only for progression using climbing techniques
- Non-locking, clips easily
- Keylock system helps prevent the carabiner snagging during maneuvers
|Major Axis Strength
|Minor Axis Strength
|Open Gate Strength
The Petzl Spirit Screw-Lock Carabiner (M53A SL) features the Petzl manual screw locking system. This carabiner is intended for specific maneuvers, as the main carabiner of a belay for example. Very compact, it has an H-shaped profile for lightness and has the Keylock system to avoid sudden hooking of the carabiner during maneuvers.
• Carabiner optimized for greater lightness and durability:
- very compact shape ideal for stops,
- H-shaped section for a better strength / lightness ratio
- wider contact surfaces to facilitate the passage of the rope and reduce wear on the carabiner.
• Easy to use for effective maneuvers:
- SCREW-LOCK locking nut for good grip and effective locking,
- visual indicator to easily check the closure of the ring,
- beak and Keylock system designed to avoid sudden engagement of the carabiner during maneuvers,
- carabiner designed to facilitate the passage of the rope and ensure the correct positioning of the belay device,
- shape suitable for making or undoing a boatman's knot easily.
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh