Pfanner Boa Chainsaw Boots
Introducing a revolutionary chainsaw boot design – the Pfanner BOA Chainsaw Boot. We can offer you the world’s first ever chainsaw boot to feature the patented BOA Fit System.
The BOA Fit System is amazingly quick and easy to use. In essence, you press down on the dial and turn to tighten and simply pull up the dial to release. View a video showcasing the durability of the BOA Fit System here BOA Fit System Video CLICK HERE.
The BOA Fit System uniformly distributes the pressure of the laces across the boot to ensure the most comfortable fit. When tightened, no laces are loose or looped that could pose a risk of entanglement, so it is a very safe system to use within the forestry and arb industry.
The boot is the lightest chainsaw boot offered by Pfanner with Class 2 chainsaw protection. The weight of a size 41 (EUR) boot is under 1Kg!
A very durable boot, with abrasion protection. The upper material and the cut protection material are riveted together to ensure it remains in place and performs exceptionally well, should the worst happen.
The boot has a higher shaft to give extra comfort and support to the wearer.
- Under 1Kg
- BOA Double Closure
- Sympatex waterproof membrane
- Fibreglass toe cap
- Textile/Non-metallic antiperforation insole
- Upper: Suede Leather and Diamente covered PU leather waterproof on toe and heel
- Lining: Airmesh on the collar and gusset with sympatex bootie lining
- Sole: Vibram outsole and injected PU midsole
- Class 2 Size 44
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh