Sterling 8mm AZ Bound Loop Prusik Long
Sterling 8mm AZ Bound Loop Prusik Long. Providing versatile and tough tools for arborists, Sterling conceived sew bound loop prusik over 16 years ago in its quest to delivering an innovative answer to bulky knots. The Sterling 8mm AZ Bound Loop Prusik is the perfect tool for rigging, climbing, as well as lanyard adjustment. Made with Sterling' s efficient, high strength, and abrasion-resistant cord, these exceptional prusiks take away the hassle for tying knots especially when time is of the essence. This tool provides progress capture, tandem prusik belay, and optimal rope grab for rope rescue. It does all these, while eliminating bulky and time-consuming knots, and while keeping its strength with its sewn loop construction. Note: To ensure that your Prusik cord does not slip, double check that the Prusik size to rope size ratio is correct. Generally, the Prusik size should be around 60%-80% of the rope size to ensure maximum hold and friction, so that your cord catches the rope properly.
- Eliminates bulky and time-consuming knots
- The Sterling AZ Bound Loop Prusik is stronger than most with its sewn loop construction
- Use with the AZTEK System for applications within rope access and technical rescue
- Provides progress capture, tandem prusik belay, and optimal rope grab for rope rescue
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh