Husqvarna 455R-AT Rancher Auto Tune Chainsaw - ExTraining
Husqvarna 455R-AT Rancher Chainsaw. Looking for a versatile, high-powered, and easy to start chainsaw? The Husqvarna 455R-AT Rancher Chainsaw is one of the best saws for landowners, hobbyists, and part-time users who need an efficient, heavy-duty, and responsive tool, for all cutting conditions and the most demanding jobs. This chainsaw combines the best characteristics of its predecessor with new, facilitating technology and ergonomics. The 455R Rancher Chainsaw also possesses a three-piece forged crankshaft; and this allows for maximum durability (also prolonging the life of the crankshaft, even when used for the toughest jobs). The ergonomic front handle now comes with an improved grip design, as well as a 7o offset that aids in reducing operator fatigue. AutoTune engine settings are available for trouble-free work.
- Air Injection - Centrifugal air cleaning system removes larger dust and debris particles before reaching the air filter. This results in reduced air filter cleanings and improved engine life.
- X-Torq - Delivers lower fuel consumption and reduced exhaust emission levels in accordance with the world´s most stringent environmental regulations.
- LowVib - System designed to reduce vibration levels to the operator, which lessens fatigue.
- Side-mounted chain tensioner - >Easier access to chain tensioning device.
Weight (excl. cutting equipment): 13.2 lbs
Cylinder displacement: 55.5 cm³
Cylinder displacement: 3.4 cu.inch
Power output: 3.5 hp
Maximum power speed: 9000 rpm
Fuel tank volume: 0.9 US pint
Fuel consumption: 407 g/kWh
Idling speed: 2700 rpm
Spark plug: NGK BPMR7A, Champion RCJ7Y
Electrode gap: 0.02 in
Torque, max.: 3.2 Nm
Recommended bar length, max: 20 in
Recommended bar length, min: 13 in
#Chain pitch: 3/8"
Chain speed at max power: 65.62 fts
Chain speed at 133% of maximum engine power speed: 87.27 fts
Oil tank volume: 0.7 US pint
Oil pump type: Automatic
Oil pump capacity Max: 17 ml/min
Oil pump capacity Min: 6 ml/min
Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 114 dB(A)
Sound power level, measured: 112 dB(A)
Sound pressure level at operators ear: 104 dB(A)
Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front handle: 3.8 m/s²
Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) rear handle: 6.9 m/s² Power, performance and design to meet your expectations. Husqvarna chainsaws offer you some of the most advanced solutions in chainsaw development. A wide range of accessories and safety equipment are also available to complement your investment.
* Ex-Training Saw. Low Hours. Factory Serviced. Comes with full Husqvarna factory warranty. This item is not always available online. Please call 1300 027 267 to check availability before ordering.
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh