30T Log Splitter with Briggs IC
30T Log Splitter with Briggs IC. This log splitter is reinforced with a splitter beam and foot to support the powerful "splitting force". Equipped with a powerful Briggs & Stratton IC Engine, this machine has heavier duty hydraulic hose couplings and a cast iron trailer coupling to suit common trailer towing systems. Complete with a hydraulic oil tank sump plug as well as a hydraulic oil level indicator to assist with maintenance and proper operation.
- 14 - 30 second cycle time 2 stage Hydraulic Pump (a control lever allows you to stop the ram at any time during the cutting cycle)
- 6inch wide Flange beam with log cradle to keep the log on the beam without operator assistance
- Wedge axe head with wedge wings and a taper to make splitting easier
- There are safety support legs and chains
- Wheels and 2 inch coupling which allows you to tow the log splitter around your property. Note: Wheels allow you to tow the log splitter of speeds up to 30km/hr; Not suitable for highway traveling or towing on the roads.
Engine: 4-Stroke Briggs OHV Engine
Type: Splits Vertical & Horizontal
Capacity: 30 Ton
Hydraulic Cylinder: 24" Stroke Hydraulic Cylinder rated to 3500 psi
Bore Size: 4"
Starter: Pull Start This item is not assembled. If you wish to purchase an assembled splitter, cost applies. Please call for more details.*This is a Bulky Item. Delivery charges will apply.
We Also Recommend
Red Gum GX200 Series II Log Splitter
Sale price $2,59900 $2,599.00
Red Gum GX200 Deluxe Log Splitter
Sale price $2,89900 $2,899.00
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh